- Extractors H12 anodized aluminum wind
- Extractors H12 anodized aluminum farms are covered with protective paint outdoors.
- The wind exhaust H12 anodized aluminum on corrosion resistant versus environment because it is anodized.
- Extractors H12 anodized aluminum wind can not be peeled because the metal part is thanks to anodized.
- The wind exhaust H12 anodized aluminum are not affected by sunlight and therefore does not deteriorate.
- The wind exhaust H12 anodized aluminum will not deteriorate with the salt.
- Common aluminum wind Extractors
- The common aluminum wind pumps are not covered with any protective paint outdoors.
- Respect to corrosion versus environment, to produce exhaust only requires aluminum wind is in contact with oxygen.
- The speed at which the wind exhaust corrodes aluminum is more rapid than in the case of steel.
- The wind pumps in aluminum is oxidized to the environment faster than steel, what happens is that the aluminum oxide is the same color and goes unnoticed what it feels immune to the weather which is not real.
- Farms in aluminum extractors and no maintenance as possible the item is finished and you have to replace it.
- Farms in stainless steel extractor
- The wind pumps in stainless steel are coated with electrostatically applied polyester paint which gives high durability in exterior applications exceed any material especially aluminum which has high levels of oxidation at sea level.
- The wind pumps have stainless steel weighing about 13kg.
- The polyester paint lasts for 40 years outdoors.
- The speed at which corrodes stainless steel is very slow.
- The paint is designed polyester worldwide for treatment of metals exposed to the external environment for long life and in turn allows time to do maintenance.